- з/п не указана
- В городе Astrakhan
- Опыт работы более 1 года
- Занятость полная занятость
- Prepare and update daily logistics schedule to assure deliveries to/from well sites.
- Coordinate delivery schedules in accordance with local ops management.
- Coordinate daily activity of loading and movement of shipment via rail, cars, barges, avia and trucks. Provide monthly reports as required.
- Assist in obtaining necessary transportation permits for inbound and outbound shipments, as required to facilitate timely movements.
- Organizes and maintains hard copy and electronic documentation supporting order fulfillment, distribution means, pricing, and contractual obligations,
check and codes proper paperwork for payments per defined processes.
- Re-routes freight as needed to meet demands and minimize costs
- Assist in the administration of supply agreements for rail, barge, and truck carriers.
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal, environmental, safety, and hazardous waste regulations.
- Support of other PL if required.
- Take action to expedite inbound and outbound shipments to meet company’s demands. Write report for delays, incidents and mishaps, if needed.
- Ensures that cargo is shipped in the most timely and efficient manner according to documented processes, including planning the transportation route and payload, selecting the mode of transportation, tendering the order for transportation.
- Works in close contact with inventory materials group to ensure inventory accuracy which is main part of laps days project implementation.
- Working experience as warehouse specialist
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent Russian and good command of English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- SAP knowledge