- з/п не указана
- В городе Tyumen
- Опыт работы более 3 лет
- Занятость вахтовый метод
- responsible for using drilling experience plus product knowledge to maximize bit and/ or coring performance while drilling.
- completes all required paperwork in support of the operation and liaises with Application Engineering on operating recommendations
- evaluates operating parameters and recommends possible changes to improve performance.
- evaluates and analyzes wear of the bit when bit is pulled up out of hole at rig site.
- learns hydraulic software in order to deliver performance products reports.
- conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- high school diploma or equivalent
- industry experience and product line training required.
- thorough understanding of Drill Bits products, services, rig activities, and drilling processes.
- good verbal and written communication skills.
- computer basic knowledge and hydraulic software.
Technical support engineer drill bits