- з/п не указана
- В городе Novosibirsk
- Опыт работы более 2 лет
- Занятость полная занятость
- Performs mathematical modeling and data inversion as applied to development of dielectric tool
- Plans and performs research, design and development, testing, trouble shooting, and problem-solving in chemical research environment and applications support of larger projects or a total projects of moderate complexity.
- May lead scientist projects with some functional supervision.
- Works with minimum supervision, conferring with superior on unusual matters.
- Participates in project planning and review, in customer interface with or without team leader.
- Selects scientific techniques to solve problems and makes sound recommendations.
- Assesses results for applicability, validity and conformance to specifications.
- Master or PhD in Communications Engineering or Computer Science
- Background in: data compression / source coding, modeling pressure wave propagation in fluids, signal processing with Matlab / Simulink
- Fluent English
- Oil & Gas industry knowledge