- Maintains and repairs production equipment including, but not limited to: lathes, mills, cranes, a/c units, welding and heat treating equipment and any other mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic machine as required.
- Maintains and repairs facility equipment.
- Maintains department records as required.
- Works on projects related to increased production.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience.
- Some electrical experience on 3 PH 480 and single PH 120v.
- Certifications preferred : A/C certification, Electrical Maintenance, Stationary Engineer.