- з/п не указана
- В городе Nizhnevartovsk
- Опыт работы более 5 лет
- Занятость полная занятость
- Take a lead in maintaining and providing continuous improvement to HSE strategies, policies and procedures within this division, ensuring that the company’s HSE culture and performance remains at the forefront of industry best practice
- Drive improvements in health and safety culture across all sections and departments at all levels.
- At local level, responsible for driving HSE initiatives and improvement plans.
- Lead accident and incident investigations, including root cause analysis.
- Assist with implementation of Occupational Health surveillance for relevant sections of the workforce.
- Advise senior management of forthcoming changes in legislation, standards or industry best practice.
- Ensure all statutory inspections/thorough examinations are undertaken within the correct timescales and all recommendations/actions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure agreed behavioural safety audit schedule is up-to-date and track close out of actions.
- Provide effective HSE communications facility wide – HSE alerts, toolbox talks, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in facilitating the implementation of corporate and company HSE standards as required.
- Assist in the communicating of corporate and company HSE objectives and targets.
- Project manage HSE related topics
- Undertaking internal and supplier HSE audits and inspections
- Facilitate the Risk, Noise, Vibration, Fire assessment programs.
- Liaise with enforcement authorities such as the Health and Safety Executive, Occupational Health and the Environment Agency as required.
- Assist in the identification and development of HSE related corrective actions.
- Chair and participate in HSE related meetings as required.
- Identify good and best practices; communicate them across the site and to other NOV facilities.
- Develop annual HSE action plans.
- Coordination of all HSE required training – comprising of new employee orientation/inductions, rigging and slinging, work at height, plant operator, etc.
- Ensure the control of contract companies is implemented and maintained by means of analysis of contractor risk assessments, method statements, test certificates, maintenance records, records of inspection, lifting plans etc.
- Other specific areas of responsibility include provision of first aid facilities, site traffic management plan, fire and emergency evacuation, Legionella monitoring, asbestos monitoring etc.
- Travel as and when required
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- An exceptional ability to understand, evaluate and apply technical information
- Ability to understand the strategic direction of the business
- Able to understand the business needs and drivers
- Delivers solutions and decisions that are effective and constructively impact both NOV and our customer’s organisation
- Anticipates the impact of change and rises to the challenge, with the ability to accept risk and uncertainty Operating
- Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks
- Designs and simplifies complex systems and workflows that can manage themselves with little intervention
- Can be counted on to take personal responsibility in challenging situations and be willing to engage in disputes in order to settle them equitably
- Can identify the skills required by the business and hire effectively
- Will be energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- Confident and professional when representing the company in person and in writing
- Is cognizant of organizational culture and politics, and appropriately adjusts personal style to be effective Personal and Interpersonal
- Imbued with a strong sense of customer focus (internal/external)
- Promotes a win-win ethos and inclusive team culture in line with business strategy
- Committed to self-improvement and development through the role in order to achieve career goals
- A candid team player who collaborates with peers to solve problems
- Firm and diplomatic when negotiating
- Is known to consistently adhere to ethical principles and expects others to follow suit
- Creates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose and clearly communicates it to the organisation