- з/п не указана
- В городе Nizhnevartovsk
- Опыт работы более 5 лет
- Занятость полная занятость
1. Serve as the local Weatherford Sales and Business Development Manager for the Nizhnevartovsk location. The Manager will develop and execute a local Sales and BD Strategy and conduct client visits and presentations with customers in the area
- Identify and pursue new client and market opportunities for Weatherford Product and Services.
- Assist and organize client visits and presentations for Product Lines with local customers.
- Carrying out customer calls on a regular basis and sales promotions with the aim of securing and retaining business for Weatherford Products and Services.
- Responsibility for Area Revenue and FOP Targets
2. Overall responsibility for the local base operations including the administrative and functional areas. Working with the relevant Region Product Line Managers, the Facility/ Location Manager will ensure:
- Utilization of personnel and resources to meet operational requirements
- Improve communication by ensuring regular operations and personnel meetings are carried out
- Ensure all QHSSE, Administrative, Financial, activities are carried out in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Be a leader in Safety display and enforces strict safe behavior and adherence. Ensure Weatherford Safety Procedures and Policies are monitored and followed including PPE, Safety Training and Competency, Transport Safety along with the conduct and documentation of Safety Meetings, Tool Box Talks and Observation / Hazard ID Cards.
- Working with Product Line Management, ensure that products and services provided conform to customer requirments.
- Responsible with Product Lines for Asset / Inventory Management and Control in accordance with Weatherford Policy and Procedures.
3. Responsible for the management of personnel within the assigned to base / area to include:
- Training and development of individuals within the departments
- Participate in the recommendation of salary level and employment benefits
- Participate in the recruitment process to ensure only personnel who meet the pre-defined criteria are employed
4. Manage and control the local operational P&L including the preparation of budgets and forecasts, authorization of purchases, employee and expense approval within GOA level. The Facility/ Location Manager will monitor invoices and expenses in order to provide effective cost control.
6. The Facility/ Location Manager will ensure all activities conform to Weatherford Compliance and Ethics Policies.
7. The Facility/ Location Manager will work in close cooperation with Security Manager on all security risk related issues.
- At least 5 years of experience at a senior managerial
level within Oil & Gas sector.
Previous experience of Budget preparation and Financial Management responsibility. P&L Financial Management expertise.
Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change.
High degree of analytical and communication skills, substantive expertise and
managerial leadership ability.
Oil&Gas Market intelligence.