- Plans and conducts research, designs, develops and executes phases of larger project or a total project of moderate complexity.
- Plans conducts and supervises assignments.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results.
- Plans and assigns personnel for given projects or tasks.
- Recommends changes in procedures.
- Operates with some latitude in making autonomous decisions.
- Reviews progress with team/project leader.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years experience.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Good leadership skills. Advanced problem solving and project management skills.
- Sound working knowledge of principles, concepts, theories, and/or practices of applicable discipline.