- Design of new products from concept to in field introduction with an emphasis on simplicity of operation, reliability and manufacturability;
- Generation and review of technical documentation;
- Design, assembly and testing of prototypes (electronic parts);
- Developing analog circuit schematics and PCB layouts using Altium Designer;
- Modifying and creating operating manuals, production documentation;
- Conform to and sustain existing ISO 9001 system;
- Explosion-proof equipment development;
- Producing reports and presenting ideas to colleagues and customers at various stages of the design process.
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience of practical electronics development and manufacture.
- Analog electronics design and development experience;
- Familiar with Electronics CAD system, such as OrCAD, Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics etc.
- FPGA, Digital Signal Processing design and development experience is welcomed;
- Explosion-proof equipment development experience is welcomed;
- Be able to visualize how to maximize manufacturability when designing products;
- Be accurate, comprehensive, and pay attention to details;
- Be good at planning and organizing;
- Be able to produce clear, concise written reports;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Be able to work within deadlines and budgets;
- Have technical, practical and scientific knowledge and ability.