- provide onsite services by measuring, testing,and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping,including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties
- maintain fluid properties on rig sites by testing accurately
- maintain inventory at customer well sites
- must provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems
- perform other related duties as required
- provide ongoing support to assist operations in providing our customers the most effective,environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing thewell-bore construction process and maximizing our customers’ production
- conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- 2 year Technical Degree preferred.
- industry experience and productline training required.
- expert product line knowledge
- ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable
- communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills
- quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements.